STOPGAP F77 is a solvent free two part epoxy resin system which cures to provide a waterproof surface membrane.
F77 impedes the passage of residual construction moisture and rising damp from affecting subsequent floor covering installations, allowing early installation of floor coverings in fast track building programmes. It is pigmented black to allow the user to visually control coverage uniformity.
It can be used to isolate residual construction moisture where relative humidity values are up to 98% and applied directly over underfloor heating screed with RH readings up to 90%. When the membrane has fully cured apply a coat of Stopgap P131 Primer.
• Impedes the passage of construction moisture and rising damp up to 98% RH with a single coat application
• Colour pigmented to aid coverage uniformity
• Can be applied direct over underfloor heating screeds using a coverage of 1.8m²/kg where readings are up to 90% RH
• Suitable for use over Stopgap 1200, Stopgap Green Bag/114 or Stopgap 460
• Approximate cure time of 3 hours at an ambient temperature of 20°C
• 7kg kit = 12.5m² coverage, 14kg kit = 25m² coverage (approx.)
How delivery is arranged.
We give you a full 14 days to return unwanted or excess goods. So if you're not totally satisfied with your choice, need to make a change or have purchased incorrectly then simply contact our customer service team who can guide and help you with the process. For any faulty goods you have a whopping 30 days to return the goods, simply contact us. Take a look at our useful guide to returns for extra information.
Our website will keep you protected...
Our website is 100% secure allowing you to pay by credit or debit card (No Amex, sorry) or paypal with complete peace of mind.
If you'd like further advice contact our team who will be happy to help.