You must install Karndean Flooring using Karndean adhesive as part of the product warranty terms
Things to take into consideration when purchasing adhesive online:
- You will need to be present at the time of delivery to check that the adhesive has not been damaged
- If your adhesive gets damaged in transit, you will need to note this on the delivery driver's paperwork and let us know in order to get a replacement
- If you can source the adhesive locally or through your fitter, it would ensure safe arrival and no delays
Karndean Universal Adhesive has been formulated as resin-free, wet-bed high temperature dispersion adhesive which is easy to apply and maintains good open time and grab. It is designed to give you better results and as its name implies it can be used in almost any environment, such as bathrooms and conservatories.
- Solvent-free and odourless throughout installation
- Good shear resistance
- Good working time
- Good grab
- Reduces open joints or peaking from Designflooring tiles and planks
And is suitable for:
- Heavy wear use areas in domestic and commercial locations
- Where castor chairs are used (EN 12 529)
- Level, absorbent, sound surfaces
- Underfloor heating systems
Adhesive Coverage Guide (approx values as supplied by Karndean):
5 Litre tub = 15 - 20 sq metres
15 Litre tub = 45 - 60 sq metres
How delivery is arranged.
We give you a full 14 days to return unwanted or excess goods (terms, charges and limitations apply) and 30 days for any faulty items. Please contact our customer service team who can guide and help you with the process. Take a look at our useful guide to returns for extra information. Read our full terms of service.
Our website will keep you protected...
Our website is 100% secure allowing you to pay by credit or debit card (No Amex, sorry) or paypal with complete peace of mind.
If you'd like further advice contact our team who will be happy to help.