Rigid Core SPC Flooring suitable for heavy domestic and heavy commercial use.
Thickness: 5mm (4mm SPC layer, 1mm IXPE layer)
Wear Layer: 0.55mm
Planks Size: 180 x 1220mm
Bevel Edge: Micro bevel
Locking System: Unipush (Patented)
Pack Contents: 2.196m2 / 10 planks
Guarantee (Subject to terms): Domestic - Lifetime, Commercial 10 years
The future of click fit flooring; Order your free samples now.
SPC flooring is a truly exciting innovation in click-fit flooring. It can be installed over most existing stable hard floors, requires no adhesive, can be cut in flush (for perfect finishes we recommend fitting under skirting boards) and is completely waterproof. This slender, strong flooring feels great underfoot, doesn't harbour dust and is very easy to maintain. It's a fantastic alternative to laminate or wood floors and suitable for any room in the home and commercial installations.
Dark limed oak, as the name suggests this is the darkest design in the range, with bold colours and contrasting grain.
*DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN*
• We are still able to run an online service in line with government guidelines.
• Any orders placed online during this period will be dispatched at that very first opportunity.
• Please contact us directly regarding specific timeframes.
• There is no in-branch ordering or processing. You can collect from branch only if arranged in advance.
• All of our phone lines are open as our staff are working remotely from home.
• Any staff organising stock for dispatch are working to strict health and safety procedures.
• This is all based on stock lines only and also includes sample orders.
How delivery is arranged.
We give you a full 14 days to return unwanted or excess goods (terms, charges and limitations apply) and 30 days for any faulty items. Please contact our customer service team who can guide and help you with the process. Take a look at our useful guide to returns for extra information. Read our full terms of service.
Our website will keep you protected...
Our website is 100% secure allowing you to pay by credit or debit card (No Amex, sorry) or paypal with complete peace of mind.
If you'd like further advice contact our team who will be happy to help.