*DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN*
• We are still able to run an online service in line with government guidelines.
• Any orders placed online during this period will be dispatched at that very first opportunity.
• Please contact us directly regarding specific timeframes.
• There is no in-branch ordering or processing. You can collect from branch only if arranged in advance.
• All of our phone lines are open as our staff are working remotely from home.
• Any staff organising stock for dispatch are working to strict health and safety procedures.
• This is all based on stock lines only and also includes sample orders.
Professional delivery - to site, on time.
• If you require urgent delivery or on a specific date, please call to arrange this with a member of our team.
• Please ensure we have all special instructions for delivery.
• Please contact us if you require delivery to Scottish Highlands or any UK Isles
Mainland UK (we do not deliver to Highlands or Isles)
|Standard Delivery Costs|
Local Areas AL, CV, HP, LE, LU, MK, NN, SG
|All Orders £25 During COVID-19 Lockdown we cannot offer free local delivery. For any urgent deliveries to any address we are using external carriers only. Collection is best - pre arranged only and under strict guidelines.|
All Other Areas Excluding Central London
All Orders £25
Central London WC, EC, NW, N, E, SE, SW & W
|All Orders £65|
All Roll Goods - Call To Order Only
This is really important - Someone will need to be present at the address to safely receive and sign for the delivery. Please check the delivery thoroughly, if you suspect any damage you must note it on the drivers paperwork before signing, then inform us of the issue on the same day by phone or email.
Drivers may require you or your assistance to unload.
>> Smaller orders (4 boxes or less) will be held by an express courier, delivered between 8am-6pm. We can not gain an approximate delivery time for these deliveries. Sorry!
>> Larger orders will be delivered by a pallet carrier. This will be a kerbside pallet delivery meaning that the driver will endeavour to get the items as close as possible to your home, but will be under no obligation to help unload and are not insured to enter your home. You may also be left with a pallet to dispose of. Delivery will be between 9am-6pm.