Strong 18mm thick Engineered Rustic Oak flooring in a natural Brushed and UV Oil finish. This is a narrow plank in random lengths, ideal in creating the truly traditional oak floor within any interior. Planks feature knots, filled knots, strong grain, sapwood and colour variation for a traditional aged oak floor. This product features a tongue and groove fitting system, which form a super strong joint when used with PVA glue beading in each groove channel. It can be used in both domestic and commercial installations, as a floating floor system over underlay or directly to a prepared subfloor. It can also be used over modern under floor heating systems.
This wood floor has all-round excellent performance with a rustic surface finish that's full of character.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to replicate the true colour of our products shown on this website, wood is a 100% natural product which has colour variation in every individual piece. Photography shown and computer screen limitations therefore cannot be matched 100%, as such please allow for this before making your final selection.
*DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN*
• We are still able to run an online service in line with government guidelines.
• Any orders placed online during this period will be dispatched at that very first opportunity.
• Please contact us directly regarding specific timeframes.
• There is no in-branch ordering or processing. You can collect from branch only if arranged in advance.
• All of our phone lines are open as our staff are working remotely from home.
• Any staff organising stock for dispatch are working to strict health and safety procedures.
• This is all based on stock lines only and also includes sample orders.
How delivery is arranged.
We give you a full 14 days to return unwanted or excess goods (terms, charges and limitations apply) and 30 days for any faulty items. Please contact our customer service team who can guide and help you with the process. Take a look at our useful guide to returns for extra information. Read our full terms of service.
Our website will keep you protected...
Our website is 100% secure allowing you to pay by credit or debit card (No Amex, sorry) or paypal with complete peace of mind.
If you'd like further advice contact our team who will be happy to help.