Our top tips
- Acclimatise flooring for minimum 24hrs before fitting.
- If you are buying design strips you must ensure they are the same depth as your chosen floor.
- This is a glue/stick down product. Specialist adhesives are available.
- Subfloor should be latex screed, plywood or Jumpax. These are the recommended subfloor type to ensure the vinyl tile and adhesive bonds correctly.
- It is essential that the subfloor is dry before fitting. Specialist metres are available.
- It is advised all Karndean flooring is fitted with Karndean branded accessories and adhesives.
For further help & advice please call 01604 664859 or email us