We want returns to be simple and safe. Lots of our products are heavy, bulky items and we take great care in shipping them and our team of experts will help you get them back to us safely.
Click here to view our full terms of service
Returning unwanted items (please note that roll goods cut to size cannot be returned)
- You must notify us and return your goods within 14 days of receiving your order click here for full contact details.
- We only accept unopened, undamaged goods.
- Contact our customer support team, who will then provide your returns ID & paperwork (no items will be accepted without this ID)
- You will then need to organise the return of the goods, we will supply some useful contacts for booking collection.
- It is essential that the goods arrive back to us in good condition otherwise they may be refused.
- Please note, any delivery charges relating to the original purchase will not be refunded
Returning damaged items
- You must inspect your delivery thoroughly upon receipt.
- You must notify us and return your goods within 30 days of receiving your order.
- If you suspect any damage whatsoever you must either sign for the goods as 'damaged' or 'unchecked'.
- If there is significant obvious issues you can even refuse the goods and ask them to be returned to us.
- In the event of any of these scenarios please contact us urgently so we can resolve the matter for you click here for full contact details.
- Failure to sign for the items as damaged can result in significant delays or refusal of returns.
- We will arrange collection of the damaged items
Returning faulty items
If you discover any manufacturing fault with your flooring you must notify us and return the goods within 30 days of receiving your order click here for full contact details. Do not install any faulty flooring.
- We will arrange collection of the faulty items
- Replacements will come either direct from manufacturer or from our own stock