Stopgap 1200 Powder Mixed with Liquid is a low odour, fast setting, fast drying, two component smoothing underlayment suitable for preparing sound internal subfloors prior to the installation of new floorcoverings.
It is particularly suitable for use over old adhesive residues (including bitumen and carpet tile tackifiers) without the need for priming.
STOPGAP 1200 can be used for patch filling timber floors prior to overlaying with plywood. It is suitable for use in clinical and biologically sensitive areas, clean rooms etc.
STOPGAP 1200 mixed with STOPGAP 1200 Liquid has been tested in accordance with IMO 2010 FTPC Part 5 (IMO Res. MSC 307(88)) and Annex 2 item 2.2 and approved for use in marine application by DNV.
• Suitable direct to adhesive residues, carpet tile tackifier and waterproof surface membranes
• Lay floor coverings from 4 hours
• Application thickness from 2 - 10mm
• Can be filled up to 30mm
• Fast setting
• Protein Free
• Excellent self levelling properties
• Suitable for use in clinical areas
• Approx coverage of 1.98kg/m²
*DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN*
• We are still able to run an online service in line with government guidelines.
• Any orders placed online during this period will be dispatched at that very first opportunity.
• Please contact us directly regarding specific timeframes.
• There is no in-branch ordering or processing. You can collect from branch only if arranged in advance.
• All of our phone lines are open as our staff are working remotely from home.
• Any staff organising stock for dispatch are working to strict health and safety procedures.
• This is all based on stock lines only and also includes sample orders.
How delivery is arranged.
We give you a full 14 days to return unwanted or excess goods (terms, charges and limitations apply) and 30 days for any faulty items. Please contact our customer service team who can guide and help you with the process. Take a look at our useful guide to returns for extra information. Read our full terms of service.
Our website will keep you protected...
Our website is 100% secure allowing you to pay by credit or debit card (No Amex, sorry) or paypal with complete peace of mind.
If you'd like further advice contact our team who will be happy to help.