How Much Material?
A 25kg bag of STOPGAP 200 mixed with 5.0 litres of STOPGAP 200 Acrylic liquid will cover approximately 4.8m2 at a thickness of 3mm.
Applied Thickness Coverage per Unit
15mm Filled Mix 1.3m2
A fast setting acrylic floor smoothing underlayment, designed for use on both absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors. The Stopgap 200 acrylic liquid is protein free making it suitable for application in biologically sensitive areas. Application can be to a maximum of 15mm unfilled and a minimum thickness of 3mm. It can be smoothed to a feathered-edge and used in conjunction with Stopgap Graded Aggregate for greater thickness.
*DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN*
• We are still able to run an online service in line with government guidelines.
• Any orders placed online during this period will be dispatched at that very first opportunity.
• Please contact us directly regarding specific timeframes.
• There is no in-branch ordering or processing. You can collect from branch only if arranged in advance.
• All of our phone lines are open as our staff are working remotely from home.
• Any staff organising stock for dispatch are working to strict health and safety procedures.
• This is all based on stock lines only and also includes sample orders.
How delivery is arranged.
We give you a full 14 days to return unwanted or excess goods (terms, charges and limitations apply) and 30 days for any faulty items. Please contact our customer service team who can guide and help you with the process. Take a look at our useful guide to returns for extra information. Read our full terms of service.
Our website will keep you protected...
Our website is 100% secure allowing you to pay by credit or debit card (No Amex, sorry) or paypal with complete peace of mind.
If you'd like further advice contact our team who will be happy to help.