Coverage: Applications up to 95% RH - 3.3m2/kg as a two coat application
Cure Time: Approximately 15-30 minutes for the first coat at a temperature of 20°C, for the second coat allow 30 minutes
STOPGAP F78 is a solvent free, one component, ready to use system which dries rapidly to provide a waterproof surface membrane. STOPGAP F78 impedes the passage of residual construction moisture from affecting subsequent floorcovering installations, therefore allowing early installation of floorcoverings in fast track building programmes. STOPGAP F78 must be applied in two coats and can be used to isolate residual construction moisture where relative humidity values are up to 95%. It is pigmented blue to allow the user to visually control coverage uniformity.
*DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN*
• We are still able to run an online service in line with government guidelines.
• Any orders placed online during this period will be dispatched at that very first opportunity.
• Please contact us directly regarding specific timeframes.
• There is no in-branch ordering or processing. You can collect from branch only if arranged in advance.
• All of our phone lines are open as our staff are working remotely from home.
• Any staff organising stock for dispatch are working to strict health and safety procedures.
• This is all based on stock lines only and also includes sample orders.
How delivery is arranged.
We give you a full 14 days to return unwanted or excess goods (terms, charges and limitations apply) and 30 days for any faulty items. Please contact our customer service team who can guide and help you with the process. Take a look at our useful guide to returns for extra information. Read our full terms of service.
Our website will keep you protected...
Our website is 100% secure allowing you to pay by credit or debit card (No Amex, sorry) or paypal with complete peace of mind.
If you'd like further advice contact our team who will be happy to help.