Multi Flow is a rapid setting, high performance latex based two-part self-levelling floor compound. The specially formulated powder component is mixed with a pre-gauged, protein free polymer latex liquid, giving a free-flowing, shrinkage compensated self-levelling floor compound. Multi Flow has excellent flow and adhesion properties making it suitable for a wide range of both commercial and domestic applications. These unique properties ensure that Multi Flow can be used with confidence without the need to prime the large majority of substrates. Multi Flow is suitable for use over a wide range of substrates including sand/cement screeds, concrete, flooring grade asphalt/bitumen, ceramic, porcelain and terrazzo tiles, rigid steel, moisture tolerant old adhesive residues, epoxy damp proof membranes and plywood. Multi Flow is also ideal for encapsulating electric underfloor heating elements and for use over underfloor heated screeds.
Latex Mix Levelling Compound
COVERAGE: 20kg will cover 5m2 at a depth 3mm
BAG SIZE: 20kg
Bottle Size: 5 Litres
*DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN*
• We are still able to run an online service in line with government guidelines.
• Any orders placed online during this period will be dispatched at that very first opportunity.
• Please contact us directly regarding specific timeframes.
• There is no in-branch ordering or processing. You can collect from branch only if arranged in advance.
• All of our phone lines are open as our staff are working remotely from home.
• Any staff organising stock for dispatch are working to strict health and safety procedures.
• This is all based on stock lines only and also includes sample orders.
How delivery is arranged.
We give you a full 14 days to return unwanted or excess goods (terms, charges and limitations apply) and 30 days for any faulty items. Please contact our customer service team who can guide and help you with the process. Take a look at our useful guide to returns for extra information. Read our full terms of service.
Our website will keep you protected...
Our website is 100% secure allowing you to pay by credit or debit card (No Amex, sorry) or paypal with complete peace of mind.
If you'd like further advice contact our team who will be happy to help.