A Rapid Repair Mortar is a rapid drying, fast setting repair compound for internal repairs. The product is designed for repairing, re-facing, filling and patching floors and walls. TA Rapid Repair Mortar is suitable for use on Internal concrete, sand/cement screeds, render, stairtreads/risers, walls,ceilings, soffits and for making good around pipe work. It is also ideal for forming ramps up to 50mm and for forming coves.
TA Rapid Repair Mortar is ideal for depths between 2 - 20mm unfilled and when mixed with aggregate can be applied to depths of 50mm. The mortar reaches initial set after 15 - 20 minutes, is set sufficiently to walk on after approximately 30 minutes and can be covered after just 90 minutes regardless of application thickness.
COVERAGE: 11kg pack will cover approximately 7 sq metres at a depth of 1mm
PACK SIZES: 11kg
· Rapid Repair Mortar for Internal Walls & Floors
· Ideal for Repairing, Re-Facing, Filling and Patching Internal Concrete, Sand/Cement Screeds, Render, Stairtreads, Ceilings, Soffits and Forming Ramps
· Apply Finished Flooring after 90 Minutes
· Apply from 2 - 20mm unfilled, 5 - 50mm Filled
· Slump Free, Ideal for Vertical and Horizontal Applications
· Protein Free
· Simply Mix with Water
· Internal Concrete
· Sand/Cement Screeds
· Forming Ramps
· Forming Coves
· Making good around Pipe Work
*DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN*
• We are still able to run an online service in line with government guidelines.
• Any orders placed online during this period will be dispatched at that very first opportunity.
• Please contact us directly regarding specific timeframes.
• There is no in-branch ordering or processing. You can collect from branch only if arranged in advance.
• All of our phone lines are open as our staff are working remotely from home.
• Any staff organising stock for dispatch are working to strict health and safety procedures.
• This is all based on stock lines only and also includes sample orders.
How delivery is arranged.
We give you a full 14 days to return unwanted or excess goods (terms, charges and limitations apply) and 30 days for any faulty items. Please contact our customer service team who can guide and help you with the process. Take a look at our useful guide to returns for extra information. Read our full terms of service.
Our website will keep you protected...
Our website is 100% secure allowing you to pay by credit or debit card (No Amex, sorry) or paypal with complete peace of mind.
If you'd like further advice contact our team who will be happy to help.